In collaboration with the Jordanian Association of Architects, Arch. Bashar Bitar held a workshop under the title ''Introduction to Architectural Details''.
The workshop was dedicated to junior architects and materials enthusiasts, the main topics were:
- An introduction to architectural details and its role in the construction
- The building envelope commonly used in Jordan
- Heat insulation in buildings
- Main building materials and elements
- Uncommon building exterior cladding materials
- Steel & wood works
- Interior & decorative works
- Site plan works
The workshop took place for three sessions, three hours each session.